SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vince Byron

Age: 12 hours


Happy Nicole!


With Nana


All through lunch Gabe was chanting "Un-cle-Gabe, Un-cle-Gabe". In the hospital room he kept looking at Nicole, looking at Vince, looking for her belly under the sheets and asking, "Baby?, and then looking back at Vince. I think he's getting this whole thing figured out.


See previous post (below) for vital statistics

2 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Congrats on the addition to your 2010 club! Love the pics.

Keelie said...

These are the first pics I've seen! Thanks so much for the post! He's adorable!
And way to go Gabe! That's a lot to understand!