SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Medicinal Memories-3

OK, here's the last one for now--another piece of writing from the past. This one was written by a 9 1/2 year old.

When I grow up I might be a tall basketball player. My team will play tough defense and offense. My team will be a great ball team. We might win lots of trophies and medals.

When I grow older I want to be very smart. I might be a college Professer at University of North Carolina. I might teach Social Studies. Everyone might love my great teaching.

When I grow old, maybe 80 years old, I will die. I will be buried in a coffin in the cold ground. My body will rot and my bones will grow old. I'll soon be forgotten and no one will care, nobody will care that old ___________'s there.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Funny how much truth there is in this one.