SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Short and Sweet

Gabe has learned how to pray before meals and when we sit down to eat he often asks, "Pray?"

If I say, "You do it," he typically says something like,
"God, thank you for the food, Amen."

The hungrier he is the more jumbled and rushed the prayer.


One day he must have been particularly famished because, when I asked him to pray, he simply said,
"I pray, Amen."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What he said, Amen!

Lynn

suelmayer said...

Love the picture! Sam does the same thing, eat right out of the ice cream container, no extra dishes!!!!