SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Friday, January 6, 2012

You've gotta love a small town

I called the bank today to verify an automatic deposit and to confirm that my name has been put on the account with my husband. I gave the usual information--name, address, birthdate. Then I was asked a question to verify my identity,
"Did you ever have any kids in show choir?"
It turns out the teller was a classmate of my daughter. (And yes, they were in show choir together.)

1 comment:

Keelie said...

My town's so small I don't even have to give my account number when I go into the bank.:) I love it!:)