SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Friday, September 28, 2012

Finally--Benjamin

Here he is at last, already a month old. These pictures were taken during his first week while Ellen and her family were here. Ellen got to rest, Karissa got to play with Nana and Gabe, and Daniel got to work on a painting job for us. The rest of the family was on a trip out east for college and family visits.

2 comments:

Anna Misner said...

He's wearing the cute outfit I got for him! I never got to see it on him because he grew so fast and it got too cold. He's such a cutie!

Charity Gardner said...

Good afternoon! Thank you for your comment on my latest post. I often browse through your posts and share your pictures with the family, but I rarely - perhaps it's better to say never - leave a comment. :)This year has been especially hectic for us with lots of guests in the house and trips to make,sometimes I find myself longing to slow down a bit, but I always come back to the fact that the Lord has given grace and strength thus far and He will give sufficient for the future no matter what it holds.

Mom sends you a warm hug back!

~ Charity