SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Later

Light headed out yesterday morning to go shopping. As he left he told me, "Mom, I'll be home about....later."
I asked, "Will that be more like a quarter to later or later-thirty?"
He chuckled and I told him to go and have a good time.
As he walked away I added,
"See you later!"

2 comments:

Keelie said...

I hope one day, when my kids are older (won't think about that too much right now) we'll be able to host foreign exchange students! I had so much fun with Shen! When do they go home? School's out right?

Keithslady said...

Yes, they've been done for two weeks. They leave on June 29. It's been a great year with them.