SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Susie's Birthday

The Lord was willing (See Little Miss Susie Q) and Susie got to celebrate her birthday with the Wisconsin family yesterday. Here are some of her highlights.

Breakfast in PJs, served in her room.


Opening gifts with hugs for all.




She'd been admiring Lisa's big Princess coloring book all week.


Showing off her Hawaiin moves.


Yes, I'm really that much taller!



Susie LOVES to kiss Gabe who's decided it's gone just a little too far.














The Whole Gang





What's a birthday without new PJs for our Social Butterfly?

No comments: