SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Recognition Weekend......Almost

Husky Football Banquet Friday night:
Recognized for setting a new school record in number of receiving yards in a career,
recognized as the Best Offensive Back in 2008,
recognized for the Scholar Athlete award,
recognized as one of seven seniors to make it through five seasons,
recognized as a captain and team leader,
recognized for doing the best impression of the head coach.


Michigan Tech Graduation Ceremony:
Recognized for completing a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering,
recognized for graduating Summa Cum Laude (3.97),
recognized as......"Kevin" B. White.

Really? Show me the 'v' and 'n' in "Keith".

No comments: