SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life with Owen

Owen is his own unintentional comedy routine. While preparing lunch he sat in one of three rooms within earshot and I listened to his random thoughts/conversations. I wrote them down, of course. Here are the day's musings from Owen.

"I hate it when I have a farting, diarrhea belly ache."

"I don't think skinny people have that many babies. I mean, ******* has the perfect size to have babies."

"Mom, if you die will you get married again." .(That would be no)

"I would hate to live in a work house where you couldn't ask for more food. (He recently watched 'Oliver Twist'.) I'm glad I have a mom and a dad AND eight older brothers and sisters." (Because without that sibling insurance he'd be sure to end up starving in a work house.)

1 comment:

Kara Jo said...

Love it. Love the things kids say, their logic, and how they think out loud. Keep sharing!