SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Round 2 with the Preschooler

I guess the mess made this morning wasn't enough. During lunch my trouble maker, Gabe, dropped/threw his bowl of tomato soup on the floor. Perhaps he just needs more of an outlet for artistic expression and design and only wanted to enjoy the rather interesting pattern made by the bowl, soup, and sandwich pieces. In any case, the clean-up procedure was the same as with the syrup, only without the change of clothes.

They say that little ones grow up too fast and one day they'll be gone and I'll be wishing they were little again. I think I'm going to agree with one of my mother-in-law's favorite sayings,
'They say' are the biggest liars there ever were.

1 comment:

Keelie said...

lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't pine after my children's younger days! Everyday I clean up Carys' place at the table, I wish she was a little bit older!