SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gabe and Maurice

Gabe loves Ellen's lovebird, Maurice. Maurice doesn't return the sentiments--perhaps it has something to do with Gabe climbing on the counter and knocking his cage to the ground, I can only imagine how skittish Maurice would be if he'd actually been in the cage.

This is sort of how their relationship goes:

Gabe wonders: How do I get that yellow ball of fascination?


Gabe: Rats, just a tad too high. (Gabe always says 'tad', of course.)


Gabe: Thanks Mama!....wait, owww!
Maurice: OK kid, you want claws? You got claws.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

It's MISTER!!! I missed him so much reading this. Thank you for posting it, Mama.