SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chipmunk

Dana had her wisdom teeth
removed on Monday.
The 45 minutes procedure
took only 30 minutes and
the 30 minute recover
took only 5 minutes.
She came out of the
anesthesia as if she just
woke up from a nap. She
has no bruising, no nausea,
no stiffness, no bleeding.
She got to take two days
off of school and had a
friend over Monday night
to talk and watch movies.
She gets to eat ice cream,
juice bars, smoothies,
yogurt, and pudding all day.

I think she DESERVES to look like this!

2 comments:

NoOtherName said...

Love the wide-open eyes and "Hot Chick" T-shirt to go with the chipmunk cheeks!

MaryLu said...

Maybe I should have had mine done when I was her age. I'm afraid it won't be so nice when my destist decides they need to go!
She looks great, I'm impressed!