SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To My Boys

This is sent to my boys in honor of your Dad. I almost had to do it in "Memory" of your Dad since he almost died laughing as he watched it. It hits home with his love for fishing and that pesky streak of redneck that I just can't seem to drive out of him.

Love,
Mom




PS If you care to be humored by this guy's stand up comedy or additional song remakes (Chet--you may know some guys who would benefit from "I Don't Drink Beer") look for Tim Hawkins on youtube.

1 comment:

MaryLu said...

Oh my word! That is too funny!
I'm sure that Carrie would approve, her being a southern girl and all!