SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Friday, February 29, 2008

New Home/Clean Home

As I write, Joey and Jamie are closing the deal on their townhouse. Yeah!! I would love to be there helping get the carpets cleaned before the move tomorrow. Keith just didn't think it was the best idea for me to drive the 200 plus miles to clean. He couldn't justify having to take a half day off work to get the boys to science class in my absense and he reasoned that I certainly have plenty of cleaning to do right here at home. Sometimes there's just no arguing against the man's logic!

7 comments:

Keelie said...

Did you argue that's it's much more fun to clean someone else's house?!:)

Keelie said...

oops - typo..."that it's"

Keithslady said...

Especially when it's empty and already pretty clean!

Carla said...

Your kitchen looks fine to me.

kristi noser said...

I don't know what he's talking about. Looks good to me too.

Keithslady said...

Carla and Kristi, you're both invited to my house any time you like, no warning necessary. I need more blind friends!

Carla said...

Road Trip!!