SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Monday, July 20, 2009

One Down One to Go

Gabe is playing ball and reading books with Lisa, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I'm still amazed.

Chet is taking off for Wausau in thirty minutes. Ellen is acting as his designated driver. We don't know what to expect in terms of the length of surgery. He's only been warned that he will be "out of it" from the anesthesia for awhile and in quite a bit of pain.

Please pray with us that this surgery is successful and will alleviate many of the issues Chet has struggled with for the past few years. We're thankful that God led us to someone who was finally able to diagnose the problem.

I will update you this evening. Until then, I'm going to hang out with Gabe and sew bridesmaids' dresses....

1 comment:

Keelie said...

I don't know how you do it all!!! I can't believe you're sewing bridesmaids' dresses!!!
Guess you just have to prioritize and forget about the little things!:)