SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Surgery Dates

Gabe's open heart surgery has been scheduled for 8 AM Thursday, July 16. Keith and I will go down on the 15th for his preoperative visits. I'll post then from Milwaukee.

The title says 'Surgery Dates', plural. Chet is having surgery the following week, details are in the next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you and your boys are in my prayers! A lot going on for your family! Light and Mendo leaving, Ellen's wedding.... I imagine you just get up in the morning, say a prayer and keep moving.

I'll add mine to yours.
Lynn