SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Friday, July 24, 2009

That Sums it Up

Deb and I have much in common--age, faith, gender, family, homeschooling. Until Gabe came along we each had seven sons and three daughters. Our time together is limited, which is what 850 miles will do to a friendship, and our emails are about as limited as our free time.

Today she shot me a quick message as we've been communicating about our upcoming annual week together at family camp and I loved this comment,
"Normal" only happens occasionally at our house and we usually don't recognize it."

No comments: