SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Thursday, August 13, 2009

"The Boys"

From September 1992 through April 1997, between Anna Beth and Quinna, there were nine male grandchildren born in a row into the Ken and Nancy White family.

Eleven and a half years ago when they ranged in age from 5 1/3 years to 8 1/2 months I watched all nine of them (the youngest, mine, was a nursing baby) while everyone went on a sleigh ride. I remember thinking at the time, "If I think it's crazy now just wait until they're all teenagers!"

Well, they almost all are (eight more months) and when they all got together earlier this month it WAS a bit crazy. See for yourself.


OK, so they can be pretty normal too. From oldest to youngest, top right to bottom left: Patrick, Seth, Troy, Brett, Shane, Paul Michael, Kent, Jonathan, and Bryce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of boys!

Katie