SAL-VA-TION: by grace

E-LEV-EN: children from 1984 to 2006

HOME-SCHOOL-ING: since 1990

DOWN-SYN-DROME: susie and gabe

GRAND-CHILD-REN: since 2010

FAITH-FUL-NESS: my steadfast rock, my biggest supporter, my leader, my friend, my love, my husband

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bryce and Technology

Whenever we can't figure something out we call Bryce--DVD, CD, VCR, remote controls, cell phones, answering machince programing, digital anything--he is just wired to know how to use it all.

Last night we sat watching a high school basketball game and Bryce asked me, "Do you see that kid over there in the tank top?"

I looked at the stands across the gym, quickly surveyed the sea of people and said, "Bryce, at least give me an idea where to look."

"Here," he said, "look." And he pulled out a digital camera, pointed it at his friend and zoomed in close.

No pointing or neck craning, I felt like a spy.

1 comment:

Dana said...

That's great! It actually is kinda fun to do that with cameras...not that I would EVER do something like that...